Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 379 Fans

185 audio Reviews with Responses

SoufWes 2 SoufWes 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars 13 days ago

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT DIS IS THE BEAT! YE SLAP MY ASS WITH 4 PUSSIES IN MY FACE!

TehSlapHappy responds:

I miss you Jon.

A History of Deceit A History of Deceit

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 14, 2014

I can tell you were having a fuck load of fun making this beat. Everything in this song just screams you having a blast. It jams so hard, the bass the smooth melodies.

PERFECT!!! 10/10 BRUTHA

yeah pretty much

-Crystal Drops- -Crystal Drops-

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 3, 2014

This is one of my favorite piano compositions that you've made so far!!!

Cerzak responds:

Thanks! I'll be sure to make more! :D

-In the Sky- -In the Sky-

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 3, 2014

I like this a lot! The drums are rad!
In the middle of the song around 1:30, the transition sounded a bit out of tune. The main theme of that part sounds nice, but something sounds off tune.

You've reviewed a couple of my songs so I thought I'd check out a couple of your songs.

Cerzak responds:

I do agree that the transition was slightly off, and I've tried multiple times to fix that, and its remastered. Ill probably re-upload eventually though, thanks for you review!

First Of The Year First Of The Year

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 5, 2014

OH SHIT FUCKIN TECHNO ON THE GUITAR AND SLAP SLAPPIN THAT BIG FAT ASS BASS SHIT

DEN 4CAT COME ALONG AND LIKE SHIT FAGGOTS HERE SOME SHIT FOREAL DOG

BALLER ASS SHIT RIGHT HERE

We Like To Keep It Trill

Fukboiz Fukboiz

Rated 5 / 5 stars January 5, 2014

yeee fukboi in da club chillin fuckboi dog man foreal shit n***a fuckboi got that vibe goin dog this shit foreal man

chuuuuuuuuch

Prophet Miya [WIP] Prophet Miya [WIP]

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 21, 2012

I liek the beggining, it sets the mood perfectly, the piano could sound a little more realistic
reverb is good n stuff

that break is a little lame could be more mad ass.

try to get some better drum samples kick n snare.

that synth is kick ass you should add a bass or something too idk

strings are sick woot

nice little break down thingy hell yea asdjfhasdf

allright now the both of us can go to sleep now..... awesome song bro

btw im drunk as fuck right now

TheyCallMeCaudex responds:

Thanks! Even if your drunk I will take your feedback into consideration. :)

Nav - Respiration (Edit) Nav - Respiration (Edit)

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 12, 2011

LOL

NAVIJ11

HI :3

lololol I hate how your music is fuckin awesome and mine is complete shit and I started before you and satsdgsdfgjskldfhg

jealousy

Nav responds:

ohai fod

luv u 2

Living In The Forest Living In The Forest

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 24, 2011

YAY!

I love this man. Awesome pads and sound effects.

I keep checking your profile every once in awhile to see if you have anything new, why? Well because your music is very creative and inspiring. The two things i'm fuckin horrible at.

KEEP MAKING SONGS!!!

DualityGod responds:

Thanks. I'll see if I feel like making more of this.

3 months down the line 3 months down the line

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 12, 2011

Imperfections perfected!

Woah! I never thought that the metronome would be used so well in a song, haha.

I LOVE how this starts off man, just brilliant. Everything just flows right in and every sound complement each other perfectly.

I'm very happy with all the mixing, I hate how clean all the music is these days... You made it so it has a nice live feel to it.

God that metronome is awesome lol

pitbulljones responds:

OH MY DEAR GOD, SWEET JESUS, HOLY MOTHER OF A FATHER FUCKER!!!!!!

it is over 4 years since i submitted this track, and a dude, who i'm proud of and no offence intended, inspired, has got round to a review of my track. thank you mate. I'm so glad you GET IT, it isn't always about production quality. WARMTH is a massive part of my musical remit, that and atmosphere. I am so genuinely surprised to see this review i am nigh on flabbergasted. in all honesty, the record of this track was a genuine fuck up, mixed to the Buss, not the stereo output, the metronome click...not intentional, tho it works great in hindsight. I have serious thoughts of re=doing this track, to give it what i deem justice. this was afterall a track inspired by wintang and builat in hours. i feel i can really make this a stonker.....